Our ICT training improves essentially the employment opportunities of the course participants. We also work together with primary schools and strive for improving their technological infrastructures.
We pay special attention to street children and youth, boys and girls alike, who are particularly vulnerable to prostitution, drug addiction and commission of crimes. To survive in the street one almost has to become delinquent.
We direct our microcredits to single persons, groups – mainly for women and young people. The sums borrowed vary between 20 and 2000 euro. The projects will be carefully selected based on their estimated sustainability and the potential for success.
Simply helpWe believe that even the smallest steps count in collaborative efforts to reach a path to sustainable development. Small actions can lead to big results! Your contribution, wheter it be consistent support, single donation, active membership or occasional help, helps us to promote sustainable development and the well-being of people in Cameroon. more
- promoting active citizenship, youth as a special target group
- promoting employment opportunities through education and training
- promoting infrastructure development
• promoting active global citizenship and improving lifeskills of the youth
• improving employment opportunities through job creation, education and training
• supporting infrastructure development such as sanitary facilities and traffic infrastructure